Build your career at one of the
Top Country Schools in Australia
and one of Queensland’s Top Schools
Learn about the benefits of working at RGS and living in Rockhampton and the Capricorn Coast in our Employment Brochure. Also, read up on our Staff Development Programme, including the RGS/Griffith University Masters of Education. Did you know you can get a Masters at RGS?
We are able to give every student every opportunity every day to do their best because we give you every opportunity to excel.
- Teacher, English as an Additional Language
- Teacher Aide, Learning Support (This is a fixed-term, part-time, term-time position offering 8 hours per week until the end of Term 4 2017.)
- Female and Male Boarding Assistants, part-time, non-paying positions; commencing immediately. Apply now.
- Building character and scholarship through Sport: Passionate teachers wanted.
Casual Employment opportunities
- Supply Teachers who specialise in Physical Education; short term contracts and day-to-day work
If you would like to be considered for relief teaching please contact:
Ms Reniece Carter, Director of Teaching and Learning
Ph. +61 7 4936 0609
Mobile: + 61 429 995 680
The Rockhampton Grammar School
Rockhampton QLD 4700