Build your career at one of the
Top Country Schools in Australia
and one of Queensland’s Top Schools
Learn about the benefits of working at RGS and living in Rockhampton and the Capricorn Coast in our Employment Brochure. Also, read up on our Staff Development Programme, including the RGS/Griffith University Masters of Education. Did you know you can get a Masters at RGS?
We are able to give every student every opportunity every day to do their best because we give you every opportunity to excel.
- Supply Teachers, short term contracts and day-to-day work, please contact:
Ms Reniece Carter, Director of Teaching and Learning
Ph. +61 7 4936 0609
Mobile: + 61 429 995 680
The Rockhampton Grammar School
Rockhampton QLD 4700
- Groundsperson, Full time APPLY NOW
- Teacher, Outdoor Education; Full-time, commencing 2018
- Teacher/Teacher-in-Charge of Netball; Full time, commencing 2018
- Teacher, English as an Additional Language
- Female and Male Boarding Assistants, part-time, non-paying positions; commencing immediately. Apply now.
- Building character and scholarship through Sport: Passionate teachers wanted.
Casual Employment Opportunities