At The Rockhampton Grammar School, we offer academic programmes that are challenging across all grades, and which provide a number of different pathways that can be travelled together or separately through an innovative timetable. In addition, the School offers all our students the types of programmes that develop them both intellectually and socially as contributing members of a global society. Our co-curricular programme is balanced, providing sporting and cultural activities with local and overseas schools, as well as opportunities to contribute to the community through service projects.
The following documents are relative to International students at The Rockhampton Grammar School.
- RGS International Application Form
- RGS International Student Fees 2018
- RGS International Students Handbook
- RGS Deferment Suspension and Cancellation Policy
- RGS Policy on Written Entry Requirements
- RGS Course Progress and Attendance Policy
- RGS Refund Policy 2015
- RGS Student Transfer Request Policy
- RGS Complaints and Appeals Policy